Credit Cards Policies
Which cards can you use on Yogsadhna.com ?
We accept the following cards as payment for your orders:
- Discover Network
- Diner's Club (U.S. billing addresses only)
- Visa or MasterCard check cards or ATM cards
- Visa, MasterCard pre-paid credit or gift cards
You can use debit, check, pre-paid, and gift cards issued by the companies above as well as their standard credit cards. For example, if you're paying with a Visa Check Card please select Visa from the drop-down menu on the order form when indicating the card type. Similarly, if you're paying with a Master Money Card, select MasterCard. For credit cards denominated in a supported currency other than U.S. dollars (USD), your bank or credit card company may charge foreign conversion fees.
We only accept credit cards with US billing address and ship to US address only.
Payment Safety & Security on Yogsadhna.com
You can safely enter your entire card number on yogsadhna.com via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.
Troubleshooting Failed Authorizations and Payment Declines
To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide Yogsadhna with information about why your payment was declined. Because of this, you most likely need to contact your bank directly to solve most payment issues.
We can help you:
- Verify if you entered your payment information correctly on your order.
Contact your bank to resolve other payment issues even if:
- You've successfully used the payment method on a previous order.
- Part of your order has already charged and shipped successfully.
- You have funds available in your bank or credit account to cover the order cost.
Here are steps you can take to resolve payment issues:
- Contact your bank about payment security policies.Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds available (or credit limit). Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
- Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits.Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of available funds in the account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete the transaction.
- Contact your bank about payment authorizations and reserved funds.When you place an order with Yogsadhna.com, we contact your card's issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number, and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization for the amount of the purchase.
- Verify the payment information entered on your order.Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date? If you used a payment method already on Your Account, you may simply need to update some of the information. If you entered a new payment method, make sure you entered the number and other information correctly.