Pre Natal / Post Natal Therapeutic Yoga
|Method||Combination of Yoga, Pranayam , Mantra and Mudra .|
|Type||Specially designed Yoga class for pregnancy.|
|Who can Join?||Pregnant women at Ist, IInd and IIIrd trimester level of Conception and post delivery.|
|Duration||Depends upon the stage/type of pregnancy and delivery (60 minutes-75 minutes)|
|Frequency||2-3 times a week|
|Terms||$ 75 - $ 100 per hour (Varies)|
Yoga is an excellent way to "train" for the marathon of labor and motherhood.
Yoga has been practiced for thousands of years and can play an integral part before, during and after a woman's pregnancy. Generally speaking, women that practice yoga during or post their pregnancy appear healthier and more balanced in both mind and body.
Yoga can relieve many discomforts of pregnancy. By learning breathing exercises, one can learn to calm the mind and body and develop a greater sense of inner focus and peace. It increases circulation and reduces swelling, providing more blood flow and oxygen to the baby. Yoga also minimizes water retention, which causes the swelling of legs, ankles and hands, alleviates mood swings, helps control weight gain, decreases anxiety and stress, insomnia, constipation and fatigue.
Primary Benefits of attending a Prenatal class:
- Prepares physically, mentally and emotionally, by diverting the attention towards the pain of labor and helps in the natural process of childbirth.
- Simple Yogic Asanas improve blood circulation, reduces nervous tension and stress.
- Prepares the body for delivery by opening up the pelvic region, increasing flexibility and stamina t hrough tailor made program/sessions as per the requirement.
- Weekly evaluation.
- Special diet advice at every stage of pregnancy.
- Question-Answer session by the end of each class.
- Manual adjustment to posture that requires in depth understanding of the different muscle groups and various body parts.
- No previous knowledge or experience of yoga is required.
- Yogic Pranayam helps in increasing lung capacity, combats shortness of breath, allows and encourages proper absorption of oxygen, distributes oxygenated blood in the whole body and maintains a composed state of mind.
- Hand gestures (mudras) to harmonize the body, breath and mind.
- Mantra chanting invigorates the mind and body with positive vibrations.
- Decreases swelling and anxiety.
Primary benefits of attending a Postnatal class:
- Tones the body through simple yet effective Asanas.
- Regains back the strength of the body and the stamina.
- Opening of the chest cavity for further help in breast feeding.
- Helps in getting back the body into shape.
- Relaxes the body and mind and also prepares to accept challenges to keep pace with the growth of the baby.
- Corrects and maintains the body posture which tends to deteriorate during pregnancy by strengthening the back and shoulder muscles.
- Simple breathing techniques increase lung capacity and calms the mind.
- Helps form better bond with the baby by generating feelings of love, compassion and warmth.
- Consultations & Sessions
- Alternate Healing
- Therapeutic & Holistic Yoga
- Pre Natal / Post Natal Therapeutic Yoga
- De-Stressing Therapeutic Yoga
- Fertility Therapeutic Yoga
- Anti-aging Therapeutic Yoga
- Ailment specific Therapeutic Yoga
- Yogic Beauty Therapeutic Yoga
- Therapeutic Yoga for Special need population
- Corporate Yoga
- Yoga for Kids
- Yoga for Teens
- Yoga for Seniors
- Yoga for Golfers
- Yoga for Athletes
- Yoga for Writers
- Yoga for Everyday
- Holistic Diet Consultation
- Corporate Yoga
- Workshops & Seminars
- Yoga Teacher Training