Healthy Vegetarian Diet
|Approximate Session Length:||60-75 minutes|
|Approximate Session Cost:||$ 75- $ 125 (Varies as per the type, duration, frequency of session chosen)|
One needs to take extra steps to ensure that one is meeting one’s daily nutritional needs of a plant based or Vegetarian diet. We help you choose the best food combinations from your existing life style to chalk out a diet plan, which is healthy, holistic, vegetarian and appetizing.
A healthy vegetarian diet consists primarily of plant-based foods, such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts and seeds. As the emphasis is on nonmeat food sources, so a vegetarian diet generally contains less fat and cholesterol, and typically includes more fiber.
Dr. Indu Arora offers diet consultations for the following vegetarian groups:
- Vegans’ diet plan: eat only plant-based foods. They don't eat foods from animals, including meat, poultry, fish, milk, eggs and cheese.
- Lacto-vegetarians diet plan: consume milk and milk products along with plant-based foods. They omit eggs as well as meat, fish and poultry.
- Lacto-ova vegetarians’ diet plan: eat eggs, milk and milk products, such as cheese and yogurt, in addition to plant-based foods. They omit red meat, fish and poultry.
- Flexi Arians (semi vegetarians) diet plan: primarily follow a plant-based diet but occasionally eat small amounts of meat, poultry or fish.
- Consultations & Sessions
- Alternate Healing
- Therapeutic & Holistic Yoga
- Pre Natal / Post Natal Therapeutic Yoga
- De-Stressing Therapeutic Yoga
- Fertility Therapeutic Yoga
- Anti-aging Therapeutic Yoga
- Ailment specific Therapeutic Yoga
- Yogic Beauty Therapeutic Yoga
- Therapeutic Yoga for Special need population
- Corporate Yoga
- Yoga for Kids
- Yoga for Teens
- Yoga for Seniors
- Yoga for Golfers
- Yoga for Athletes
- Yoga for Writers
- Yoga for Everyday
- Holistic Diet Consultation
- Corporate Yoga
- Workshops & Seminars
- Yoga Teacher Training