Guidelines for Mantra Chanting
2. The best time for chanting is morning and evening but all the times of day is good for mansik japa, japa-ajapa & likhit japa.
3. For vaachak & upaanshu japa you may have rosary of rudraksha or tulsi or sandalwood etc., to keep the count as well as the sancity & energy of the mantra.
4. Always repeat for a specified number of times like 1008, 108, 51, 21,11 etc.
5. Mantra releases the hidden power in them when chanted properly i.e. the pronunciation should be perfect.
6. Mantra should be chanted with devotion, sincerity & bhakti.
7. Mantra should be chanted with energy and with affirmative thoughts.
Even the meaning of the mantra shall change if not properly chanted. Hence it is advised that generally one should not chant Veda mantra but can listen (sruthi) for getting the positive effects.
- Important Links & Resources
- Mudra ~ Hand Gestures
- Acupressure / Reflexology
- Kitchen Remedies
- Holistic Diet
- Marma & Chinese Massage
- Bach Flower Remedies