Danda Asana/ Stick Pose
Duration: 10 seconds to 1 minute.
- Sit straight with both legs stretched.
- Keep your hands either crossed or by the sides or on the knees with palms down.
- Keep the legs together.
- Balance the weight of the body on both hips.
- Keep the chin parallel to the floor and shoulders relaxed.
- Posture correction.
- Tones up the abdominal & thigh muscles.
- Massages & tones the reproductive & excretory system.
- Works on the pelvic region & strengthens the hip joints.
- Tones up the prolapsed abdomen & prolapsed uterus.
- Improves balance.
- Makes the mental faculties alert.
- Activates the Samaan Vaayu & maintains Vyayan Vaayu & Apana Vaayu.
- Checks the loss of prana through excretory & reproductive organs by balancing the Apana Vaayu.
- Pushes prana in Sushmana, through natural Moolbandh I.e. anal lock.
- Activates the Mooladhara Chakra & Swadishthana Chakra which gives a sense of balance & security to the performer.
- Favorable to all.
- Sitting on chair by lifting the legs straight up against gravity & staying there. Keep the legs together by pressing the sides of thighs with hands.
- Sitting by the back support with wall to keep spine straight.
- Spinal cord in not buried under the seat muscles.
- Thighs, knees, ankle & big toe together.
- Back is not hunched, shoulder should be relaxed.
- Weight is on the hip bone & not on muscles.
- Surya Namaskar
- Danda Asana
- Vibrations Single Leg
- Samyukta Pada Asana
- Vistrita Pada Asana
- Kurma Asana
- Gomukh Asana
- Mandook Asana
- Akarn Dhanurtaan Asana
- Matseyendra Asana
- Pawan Mukta Asana
- Matsya Asana
- Viparita Karni Asana
- Bhujang Asana
- Dhanur Asana
- Ushtar Asana
- Kaag Asana
- Natraj Asana
- Shav Asan
- Double Leg Vibrations
- Saalambit Naukasanaa
- Paschimottan Asana
- Ardha Paschimottan Asana
- BhooNaman Asana
- Poorvattan Asana
- Ardha Upavista Konasana
- Parvat Asana
- Bhadra Asana