BhooNaman Asana Yoga Mudra
Duration 10 seconds to 1 minute
- Sit cross legged as you do in Sukhasan/ Vajrasana.
- Back straight.
- Join the hands in Namaskaar at your back side with palms together facing up, thumb crossed or hold the elbows to each other or keep your hands by the sides of the body.
- Take a deep breath in & breathe out gently bend down with straight back.
- Keep on coming down bending from the lower back trying to touch your chin to the floor.
- Push your shoulders back slowly come up after sometime.
- Release your hands and lift your head straight.
- Increase the blood supply to head, mental nerve & sensory organs.
- Relieves mental sluggishness.
- Stretches the whole spine makes it supple & elastic.
- Checks the loss of prana from reproductive organs.
- Eliminates the weakness of intestines & stomach.
- Stimulates gastric fire.
- Cervical, pregnancy.
- Perform in Vajrasana, Padmasan or sitting on chair touch head to knees.
- Constipation, hyperactivity of liver & pancreas, diabetes, cold, gas trouble, loss of appetite, white discharge (leucorrhea), insomnia, asthma, dysentery & indigestion.
- Obese people can rest the head on a cushion in case it does not touch the floor.
- Do not put much weight on the head.
- Try to bend down from lower back so that there is no rounding of the back.
- Surya Namaskar
- Danda Asana
- Vibrations Single Leg
- Samyukta Pada Asana
- Vistrita Pada Asana
- Kurma Asana
- Gomukh Asana
- Mandook Asana
- Akarn Dhanurtaan Asana
- Matseyendra Asana
- Pawan Mukta Asana
- Matsya Asana
- Viparita Karni Asana
- Bhujang Asana
- Dhanur Asana
- Ushtar Asana
- Kaag Asana
- Natraj Asana
- Shav Asan
- Double Leg Vibrations
- Saalambit Naukasanaa
- Paschimottan Asana
- Ardha Paschimottan Asana
- BhooNaman Asana
- Poorvattan Asana
- Ardha Upavista Konasana
- Parvat Asana
- Bhadra Asana