Duration 10 seconds to 1 minute
- Stretches the anterior side of the body from ankle to neck.
- Makes the ribcage parallel and hence creates the room for full expansion of lungs to increase lung capacity.
- Strengthens the arms, shoulders & ankles as they bear weight of the body.
- Decreases the rounding of the shoulder and activates the parathyroid.
- Increases the mobility & flexibility of shoulder and ankle joints apart from making the spine and ligaments elastic and supple.
- Activates the entire nervous system, endocrine glands, massages the kidneys, pancreas, liver and bladder.
- Gives natural acupressure points in the ankles and wrist to activate the reproductive system.
- Tones up the thighs and arm muscles.
- Increase the supply of blood to brain and cervical region.
- Helps incase of insomnia and disturbed sleep patterns.
- Gives a sense of strength to face the world.
- Allow the prana to flow freely in the anterior side of the body.
- Gives a simultaneous contraction and stretch to the Chakras to activate the flow of energy through them.
- Activates the Udaan Vaayu.
- Gives the benefit of Moolbandh/ anal lock.
- Surya Namaskar
- Danda Asana
- Vibrations Single Leg
- Samyukta Pada Asana
- Vistrita Pada Asana
- Kurma Asana
- Gomukh Asana
- Mandook Asana
- Akarn Dhanurtaan Asana
- Matseyendra Asana
- Pawan Mukta Asana
- Matsya Asana
- Viparita Karni Asana
- Bhujang Asana
- Dhanur Asana
- Ushtar Asana
- Kaag Asana
- Natraj Asana
- Shav Asan
- Double Leg Vibrations
- Saalambit Naukasanaa
- Paschimottan Asana
- Ardha Paschimottan Asana
- BhooNaman Asana
- Poorvattan Asana
- Ardha Upavista Konasana
- Parvat Asana
- Bhadra Asana