Ardha Upavista Konasana
Duration 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Take a deep breath in and breathe out.
- Now fold your right leg at the back of left thigh.
- Stretch your left leg back at the ear level.
- Gently twist your spine towards the left foot.
- Stretch your arms forward towards the foot trying to embrace your foot with your palms, pulling the toes towards yourself.
- Gently bend down trying to bend your head to the knee.
- Push the right knee down left leg straight knee logged feet the stretch on the entire right side of the body.
- Gently lift your head up and arm up. Come straight up.
- Now change the side. Open up the right leg.
- Fold the left leg at base of right thigh & keep on pushing the right leg back at the ear level and repeat the same on
- Gives an excellent stretch to the lateral sides of the body.
- Good expansion of rib cage, increase lung capacity.
- Mobilize the fat deposits on the sides of the body.
- Strengthen the pelvic region & stretches the hamstrings.
- Massages the kidney, pancreas, spleen & liver.
- Makes the mind stable & relaxed.
- Allow the prana to travel up in the higher astral centers.
- Activates the Vyayan Vaayu.
- Opens up the Anahata & Mooladhara chakra.
- Spinal injury, spondilytis.
- Kidney malfunctioning, releasing compression of rib cage, diabetes, lymph drainage.
- Make sure you do not twist the spine as you bend.
- Knees are on the floor all the time.
- Shoulders should be relaxed.
- Surya Namaskar
- Danda Asana
- Vibrations Single Leg
- Samyukta Pada Asana
- Vistrita Pada Asana
- Kurma Asana
- Gomukh Asana
- Mandook Asana
- Akarn Dhanurtaan Asana
- Matseyendra Asana
- Pawan Mukta Asana
- Matsya Asana
- Viparita Karni Asana
- Bhujang Asana
- Dhanur Asana
- Ushtar Asana
- Kaag Asana
- Natraj Asana
- Shav Asan
- Double Leg Vibrations
- Saalambit Naukasanaa
- Paschimottan Asana
- Ardha Paschimottan Asana
- BhooNaman Asana
- Poorvattan Asana
- Ardha Upavista Konasana
- Parvat Asana
- Bhadra Asana