Viparita Karni / Inverted Posture
One more inverted pose is a Mudra called Viparita Karni Mudra which is an excellent answer to reverse the aging process, by bathing the internal organ glands and Chakras with the energy from the lower charkas and reversing the flow of current or nectar dripping in and consumed by the gastric fire. This is a very good alternative to sarvaang Asana for people with heart ailments, high blood pressure & cervical spondilytis. This Asana should be preferably done after completing the Asana session.
|Duration||30 seconds to 45 minutes|
- Redirects the flow of blood from feet to heart with pull of gravity for detoxification.
- Relieve the varicose veins, edema, and elephantiasis.
- Massages the abdominal organs with blood circulation & tones up the abdomen.
- Relieves constipation.
- Increases the cardiac output and strengthens the wall of the heart & cardiac muscles.
- Activates the thyroid & parathyroid glands
- Balances the metabolism of the body & rekindles the gastric fire.
- Activates the synthesis of protein and vitamin.
- Reverse the aging process.
- Helps absorb the nutrients from the food consumed.
- Activates the mind by reducing mental sluggishness & lethargy.
- Diverts the flow of blood to the brain.
- Increases the efficiency of sensory organs.
PranicTo read more about the Procedure, Duration, Contradictions read the book " Yoga Ancient Heritage Tomorrow's Vision by Dr. Indu Arora.
- Checks the loss of prana through the excretory organs.
- Surya Namaskar
- Danda Asana
- Vibrations Single Leg
- Samyukta Pada Asana
- Vistrita Pada Asana
- Kurma Asana
- Gomukh Asana
- Mandook Asana
- Akarn Dhanurtaan Asana
- Matseyendra Asana
- Pawan Mukta Asana
- Matsya Asana
- Viparita Karni Asana
- Bhujang Asana
- Dhanur Asana
- Ushtar Asana
- Kaag Asana
- Natraj Asana
- Shav Asan
- Double Leg Vibrations
- Saalambit Naukasanaa
- Paschimottan Asana
- Ardha Paschimottan Asana
- BhooNaman Asana
- Poorvattan Asana
- Ardha Upavista Konasana
- Parvat Asana
- Bhadra Asana