Shavasana is a period of thoughtful voluntary relaxation with autosuggestion or following the instructions.
|Duration||Minimum 5 & maximum 10 minutes.|
- Wards off fatigue and gives complete relaxation to all parts of the body and removes physical tension.
- Purifies the body by discharging muscular, nervous & emotional tensions almost immediately.
- Will help gain stability and balance in case of persons with hot temperament and restless attitude.
- The mal effects of anxiety, frustration, fear, phobias, and insecurity both physical and mental are minimized.
- It brings vigor & vitality to the body imparting freshness & youth.
- It is the repair time for the over worked parts of the body and recharges them with energy. It increases efficiency of work to be done.
- It prepares one to strike balance between works, rest, social, personal, professional life.
- Helps people with restless sleep, also help in bringing quality sleep hours required for healthy body & life.
- The need of sedative is minimized, as it is a natural tranquilizer.
- It has a regenerative effect on old age people or sports persons/ athletes.
- It slows down the aging process & develops strong will power.
- It relieves various pains & aches of the body.
- The chances of recovery improve drastically incase of dreadful disease.
- It restores the natural curve of spine & helps metabolic activity slow down.
- It reduces the pressure on heart and also helps in various heart diseases.
- If pacifies mental tension & emotional blockages.
- It relaxes the mind & slows down the thought process.
- It nullifies the harmful effects of stressful & hectic day schedule or odd working hours.
- It imparts freshness to mind, makes thinking positive, increase mental capacity.
- Incase of mental fatigue it improves concentration.
- It give psychosomatic relaxation.
- Heightens the awareness and help gain control over emotion & reactions.
- Makes meditation easy.
- Develops introspection.
- Helps in case of anemia & disturbed sleep pattern.
- Maintains the natural body clock.
- Relaxes & soothes the mental nerves.
PranicTo read more about the Procedure, Duration, Contradictions read the book " Yoga Ancient Heritage Tomorrow's Vision by Dr. Indu Arora
- Fills each cell of the body with prana.
- Regulates the ratio of the Panch Vaayu.
- Makes the absorption of prana in the blood easier & qualitative.
- Free the body of negative pressure i.e. Apana Vaayu.
- Surya Namaskar
- Danda Asana
- Vibrations Single Leg
- Samyukta Pada Asana
- Vistrita Pada Asana
- Kurma Asana
- Gomukh Asana
- Mandook Asana
- Akarn Dhanurtaan Asana
- Matseyendra Asana
- Pawan Mukta Asana
- Matsya Asana
- Viparita Karni Asana
- Bhujang Asana
- Dhanur Asana
- Ushtar Asana
- Kaag Asana
- Natraj Asana
- Shav Asan
- Double Leg Vibrations
- Saalambit Naukasanaa
- Paschimottan Asana
- Ardha Paschimottan Asana
- BhooNaman Asana
- Poorvattan Asana
- Ardha Upavista Konasana
- Parvat Asana
- Bhadra Asana